Sunday, January 30, 2011

Still Here In My Lazy Bones

I've taken a fairly long hiatus from the blogoshpere. I like being offline and enjoy the sweet respite it brings; but unfortunately, I've also been away from my own headspace--my thoughts more akin to balloons flying high above anything that would make sense of them. It's been a good few months of rolling with the punches without a moment to my own version of events. I have been traveling far and wide: visiting a distant home in Manila, before visiting a less-distant home in Chicago; and shortly after, receiving a friend from my past home of London to stay with me in San Francisco for a month. We've trekked to the mountains of the west coast; the beaches of southern California; the dry desert of Death Valley; the neon lights of Vegas; and the astronomical crevices of the Grand Canyon in Arizona. I have not stopped to process any of it. Not yet. This blog entry is my first attempt to resuscitate all connections dormant within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails