Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, Still Me

The Road Ahead, picture taken in Nevada, Summer 2010

Instead of a New Year, New Me, I've decided to stick to the old me. I kind of like the 2010 version of me, so I'm going to introduce her to 2011 and see what more she can do in the new year without the need to go bonkers with a list of New Years Resolutions. Bah humbug to NYRs. They do nothing but emphasize all of our weaknesses without celebrating any of our strengths. I think what one should really do in the new year is make a list of redeeming qualities already in one's possession just to remind ourselves of our greatness. And if you can't think of any of them, go ask a friend or a lover, and I bet they'll be able to help you with that. Bah humbug to NYRs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails