Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Open Studios

Look for my studio #331 on the 3rd floor of Art Explosion Studios

Spring Open Studios is here. Every neighborhood in San Francisco is participating and most artist studios have been open to the public since last weekend. This Friday kicks off Open Studios in the Mission neighborhood, where my studio is located (and which is, in my humble opinion, the coolest neighborhood in town). The energy level is up up up, and artists are in their studios getting them ready for people to come view their current work, get acquainted with their local artists, and hopefully even purchase some art--all done with a very generous helping of wine, cheese and crackers (thank you Trader Joe's!).
If you want to come see me and my current work, I will be showing at Cell Space next weekend, April 16 and 17. I should be there for most of the time so come pop in for some drinks and good conversation (there should be some cheese and crackers there too, I believe).

My work can also be viewed in my studio space at Art Explosion Studios this weekend where there will be a reception held from 7pm-11pm tomorrow, Friday April 8. Sadly, I will not be there, but some of my work can still be viewed. Just go to studio #331 on the 3rd floor and you'll get to see some of my smaller pieces which I've put up today (image above).

Art Explosion Studios
744 Alabama Street
San Francisco, CA

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails