Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pulverized But Not Completely Dissolved

Why the sad face? Well, life, yet again, has thrown in my way some unforeseen and sourly timed obstacles to making 2010 the year that I wanted it to be for me. This mischief has now forced me to rethink certain strategies which deviates from the straight line I've drawn for myself from point A, to point Fabulous. But hey, who says there's such a thing as a straight line?

And the real culprit behind this conundrum is no other than Money. Of course! We don't expect anything less in this drama we call the real world. It is the bane of our existence; the scourge of our lives. That is, unless, we have a lot of it. But hey, money comes and goes, like plans are made and unmade. So what if it's brought me some unexpected twists and turns; it shouldn't have the power to ground me to a paralyzing halt - which is how I felt some days ago when I realized that my dreams of travel and new opportunities have been pulverized. Made into powder, yes, but not completely dissolved. There will always be that space for maneuver, may it be the tiniest peephole you've ever seen.

I sound like quite the optimist, I know. But there was a reason why I avoided blogging for a couple days before I cheered myself up. I was struggling with my loss and going through some serious darkness, before finding the gray areas that we all love and cherish, and without which would be the end of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails